Saturday, August 2, 2008

Congratulations to Art and Darrell, my new tote bag, etc.

Redskins

Well today is the big day for Darrell Green and Art Monk. They will be inducted into the NFL HOF and for Art it's about time. I would say I'm excited about watching the induction ceremony but DH has decided we're going shopping and out to eat for my birthday tonight. I'm sure Redskins.com will have video of their speeches which is all I'm really interested in anyway.

Oh, and did you know the Skins play their first preseason game tomorrow night? I can't wait even though there are going to be very few starters playing. I'm just excited to see my boys in burgundy and gold back on the field and playing some football. Go Skins!!!

Crochet

DH called me earlier as he was leaving to go haul hay to tell me we had a package in th
e mailbox. I was hoping it might be from a C'ville elf and took off out the door in my scrubs and flip flops in 90 something degree weather. It was a trip worth making (we have a looong driveway) because the package was indeed from a C'ville elf. Inside was a beautiful handmade tote bag! It was done in a variegated yarn the incorporated some of my favorite colors. To my eyes anyway the burgundy and gold really stands out. Isn't it beautiful?

No comments: